Sponsorship is crucial to a professional golfer and I am extremely grateful to all the people and businesses that have sponsored me in the past which has enabled me to get as far as I have so far and will eventually enable me to play regularly on The European Tour.
I turned Professional in October 2015 after a successful amateur career playing and winning the Bronze medal in the 2013 British Open, representing England 22 times and GB&I in the 2015 Walker Cup Team where I was the only player to score 4 points since Luke Donald in 1999.
This year I have been playing on the European Challenge tour which has been a really big learning curve for me. Getting used to living out of a suitcase, travelling the world, scheduling my tournaments, consistently practising and training and occasionally seeing family. I know I have learned a lot this year and I’m really excited and ready for the 2017 challenges.
At present I’m looking for potential sponsors for 2017 on the European Challenge tour and Euro pro tour. It would be great if you or your company would like to become involved with me for an exciting year ahead in 2017.
I have written a brief proposal outlining opportunities and if this is of interest to you perhaps we could meet to discuss it further.
Some of the benefits to sponsoring me are as follows:
- I will be willing to do up too 3 golf days for your company (playing with customers/clients)
- Your company would have the right to use my images in advertising campaigns during 2017.
- All sponsors will go onto my website.
- All sponsors will get frequent Social media exposure through my Twitter and Facebook accounts
- on my Twitter account where I will post regular photos and updates of what I'm up too and advertising your Company.
- I have a good relationship with North Devon press who will no doubt assist ion promotion
This is my 2017 CV
1. Mullen CV
Here is one of the most recent interviews with a golfing magazine I have done:
If you have any questions or enquiries please contact me I will be more and happy to help in anyway.